- A Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or relevant major from top university (Apothecary background is an advantage)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Purchasing/Sourcing/Supply Chain/ Business Development area
- Having experience in a Pharmaceutical company is desirable
- Communicative and detail oriented
- A self-starter, dynamic and high initiative individual who is able to work independently as well as in team
- Excellent communication in English (capability in Mandarin would be an advantage)
Jl. Boulevard Bintaro Block B7/B1 no. 5
Bintaro Jaya sector 7
Tangerang Selatan 15224
Dexa Group has evolved from a small company established in 1969 to one of Indonesia’s largest ethical pharmaceutical companies and has become a prominent, well-respected player and a leading company dedicated to providing significant added values for the benefit of our customers, business partners and stakeholders through effective, efficient, and continuous operations to achieve “health for all" nationwide, as well as regionally and globally.
Providing better health care by applying expertise was the foundation on which its founders built this Company. Honesty, trust, dedication and commitment to providing patients with the highest quality of ethical pharmaceutical products are preserved as the guiding principles, based upon which the highly professional management team and the motivated, competent staff of Dexa have developed the Company in the spirit of mutual respect, teamwork and innovation over more than three decades.
Serving as a good corporate citizen is one of our responsibilities and being a strategic asset of Indonesia is one of our foremost desires. For along time Dexa has worked together with governing institutions and the Indonesian Pharmaceutical Association, championing compliance and improving the industry standards.