This position will proactively engage with home office/corporate functions to develop an outstanding and high-performing work environment. The incumbent is responsible for :
- Providing HR leadership and expertise, influencing business and company goal attainment.
- Developing integrated system (SOP, Policies, Structure, Job Profile, KPI) that fostering business growth.
- Building performance culture across the organization.
- Building organizational capacity, in terms of increasing individual capabilities and organizational scalability, for today and tomorrow.
This position builds strong partnership relationships with the leaders and employees and external parties to make sure the support of the full HR function is well provided to ensure that the business and associated organizational/talent management objectives are achieved.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Post graduate degree in related field and HR Certifications is an added value.
- Twelve to fifteen years’ experience operating as a Business partner or HR generalist or 3 years experience at the same position in a large complex environment (multinational company).
- Highly experienced in organizational development & planning, talent management, and compensation/rewards.
- Demonstrated ability in applying functional knowledge to drive business challenges.
- Preferably have experience in ISO and change management.
- A hands-on, self-motivated and goal-oriented individual who is an agent for positive change and innovation.
- A proven ability to take initiative to anticipate customer needs and recommend actions to address challenges.
- Business and financial acumen, able to work with credibility and influence functional leaders.
- Strong communications and ability to work in a matrixed environment; ability to build and maintain strong partnerships across multiple areas and geographies.
- Track record of analyzing HR processes and introducing improvements that have positive business impact and measurable ROI.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills along with the ability to assess situations from both a business and functional perspective.
- Ability to multitask and manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
- <strong>Candidates must be willing to be placed at our head office in Medan.</strong>