- Perform monthly financial report and analysis
- Prepare budget and detail forecast
- Ensure across-the-board implementation of standard finance practice
- Assist with ad hoc reporting, analysis or project as required
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relevant field
- Minimum 4 years of working experience as Auditor and/or Financial Analyst
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Finance/Accounting/Tax area
- Strong understanding of business process and accounting standard
- Strong business acumen and analytical skill
- Excellent communication in English (oral and written)
- Excellent presentation skill
Jalan Boulevard Bintaro Block B7/B1 no. 5
Bintaro Jaya Sector 7
Tangerang Selatan 15224
Dexa Group has evolved from a small company established in 1969 to one of Indonesia’s largest ethical pharmaceutical companies and has become a prominent, well-respected player and a leading company dedicated to providing significant added values for the benefit of our customers, business partners and stakeholders through effective, efficient, and continuous operations to achieve “health for all" nationwide, as well as regionally and globally.
Providing better health care by applying expertise was the foundation on which its founders built this Company. Honesty, trust, dedication and commitment to providing patients with the highest quality of ethical pharmaceutical products are preserved as the guiding principles, based upon which the highly professional management team and the motivated, competent staff of Dexa have developed the Company in the spirit of mutual respect, teamwork and innovation over more than three decades.
Serving as a good corporate citizen is one of our responsibilities and being a strategic asset of Indonesia is one of our foremost desires. For along time Dexa has worked together with governing institutions and the Indonesian Pharmaceutical Association, championing compliance and improving the industry standards.