- managing social media
- Manage day-to-day channel and content
- Supporting Social Media projects execution
- Min D3
- 2 year of experience working in social media community
- Know latest trends, platform updates
- Strong cultural curiosity and understanding of current trends and tech
- Creative copywriter
- Up-to-date on local internet lingo a plus
- A fluent English speaker with excellent written skills.
- Be customer/consumer-oriented
*Please Submit CV in English
Benefit; Basic Salary, BPJS
We have been coloring the pale old world since 2007 and have helped brands and/or businesses grow in their own unique and magnificent ways by supplying manpower to theirs company. Since 2014 Magada continues to grow rapidly to serve the needs of our clients, we now have branches in 8 major cities throughout Indonesia.