Malang factory, East Java
A PACKAGING PRINTING & MANUFACTURING company that is in a rapid growth stage looks for professionals who sthrive for challenges and have a strong dedication for a better future
- Max. age of 35 years old
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Min. 1 years of experience in the same field of work
- Possess a good level of knowledge and ability in mechanical or electronic field according to the educational background
- A very strong leadership capacity
- Able to work under stress and pressure
- Willing to work in shifts
- Foreign language such as English and Mandarin are an advantage
- Placement in Malang factory
Primapack is a privately owned and truly independent company specializing in top quality flexible and paperboard packaging.
Established in 9 September 1999, Primapack rapidly progressed and today employs over 600 young, talented and highly motivated people and have a fully equipped plant featuring the most modern printing and conversion technology.
The Primapack plant and head office are in Lawang, East Java, Indonesia and there are satellite offices in both Surabaya and Jakarta.
Supplying almost every industry from personal and home care to food and industrial, domestically, nationally as well as internationally, Primapack takes pride in manufacturing packaging that are practical, stylish, innovative and environmentally responsible.
They also provide vendor manage inventory and just-in-time deliveries.