- Possess time management skills, ability to multi-task and problem solve with ease
- Maintain written, oral and computer communication skills to convey information to employees, managers and contractors
- Apply all health and safety codes, regulations, laws and policies pertaining to the health and safety of the interior and exterior of the facility
- Assess risks and identify hazards in the workplace to create a safe and healthy environment
- Organize, identify and complete permits pertaining to health and safety, such as environmental permits, fire safety permits, and operating permits
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment, machinery and the overall facility, such as fire alarms and sprinklers, HVAC systems, and parking areas
- Undergo regular inspections and audits to determine any opportunities for improvement, including, but not limited to, inspection of emergency generators, conduct fire drills, and test elevator systems
- Able to wear personal protective equipment as well as knowledge as to each piece's usefulness and life-cycle
- Inspect and inventory personal protective equipment
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering, Environmental Health, Safety Engineering, or Occupational Health or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- 3 or above years experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services.
- Preferably Supervisor specialized in Engineering - Others or equivalent
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English
Waruna Group is holding company that operate the business in Shipyard and Shipping which lead in Tanker industry. Waruna Group is the major partner of Pertamina in oil distribution both for domestic and overseas market.
We are Ship-owner and Shipyard Company that focus our service and people on Integrity, Safety, Ownership, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability with awareness in long-term environment sustainability.
Industry Logistic / Suply Chains/ Warehouse
Address Plaza Pasifik, Blok B2 no.29 - 35, Jl. Boulevard Barat Raya kelapa gading Jakarta