- Analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, business strategies, etc.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Physics from top university
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as Data Scientist
- Strong analytical skill and high sense of logical thinking
- Experience in big data analysis, datawarehouse and business intelligence
- Good knowledge on Hadoop technologies
- Advance skills in using office software for reporting and presentation
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Able to work individually as well as in team
Jalan Boulevard Bintaro Block B7/B1 no. 5
Bintaro Jaya Sector 7 - Tangerang Selatan
Dexa Group has evolved from a small company established in 1969 to one of Indonesia’s largest ethical pharmaceutical companies and has become a prominent, well-respected player and a leading company dedicated to providing significant added values for the benefit of our customers, business partners and stakeholders through effective, efficient, and continuous operations to achieve “health for all" nationwide, as well as regionally and globally.
Providing better health care by applying expertise was the foundation on which its founders built this Company. Honesty, trust, dedication and commitment to providing patients with the highest quality of ethical pharmaceutical products are preserved as the guiding principles, based upon which the highly professional management team and the motivated, competent staff of Dexa have developed the Company in the spirit of mutual respect, teamwork and innovation over more than three decades.
Serving as a good corporate citizen is one of our responsibilities and being a strategic asset of Indonesia is one of our foremost desires. For along time Dexa has worked together with governing institutions and the Indonesian Pharmaceutical Association, championing compliance and improving the industry standards.