- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance researching and recommending new opportunities recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications establishing personal networks benchmarking state-of-the-art practices participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Male and Female, Minimal 23 years old.
- Minimal Education : Bachelor degree in public relations, communications, marketing or equivalent related.
- Minimal 2 Years Experience Same Field
- Able to speak English & Bahasa Indonesia, other languanges is advantages
- A team player, and able to work with minim supervision.
- Has a pleasing personality, and positive outlook
- A self-motivated fast learner
- Flexible, adaptable, willing to work in operational working hours/shift schedule.
- Good Health With the proven Medical Certificate.
- Placement : West Jakarta, Indonesia
Jakarta Aquarium merupakan destinasi wisata terkini yang menghadirkan sarana edukasi sekaligus rekreasi. Tidak hanya rumah bagi lebih dari 600 jenis satwa, kami juga menghadirkan pertunjukan Pearl of The South Sea yang seru dan hidangan laut yang lezat di restoran Pingoo!