- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Behavioral Event Interview, Psychological Testing, English
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Job posting based on required position, sortlising the suitable candidates, administering the psychological testing and interviewing
- Arranging the user interview and discussing with user regarding candidates to be placed in certain position with consideration to the potential ability, competencies and suitability with the culture, environment and group dynamics
- Recruitment reporting system in daily basis
Waruna Group is holding company that operate the business in Shipyard and Shipping which lead in Tanker industry. Waruna Group is the major partner of Pertamina in oil distribution both for domestic and overseas market.
We are Ship-owner and Shipyard Company that focus our service and people on Integrity, Safety, Ownership, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability with awareness in long-term environment sustainability.
Industry Logistic / Suply Chains/ Warehouse
Address Plaza Pasifik, Blok B2 no.29 - 35, Jl. Boulevard Barat Raya kelapa gading Jakarta