- Work with Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, and Business Users to build, deploy, and scale Data Science solutions.
- Continuously refine and improve the ML systems. Capitalize structured /unstructured data and use data science technique to develop big data use cases in multiple areas.
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis. Doing ad-hoc analysis/business intelligence and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Solid knowledge of Data Science and Machine Learning fundamentals, with proven experience formulating
- Data Science solutions to business problems.
- Experience building production ML model.
- Experience working with open source ML libraries such as Tensorflow, PyTorch and XGBoost.
- Good programming skills (Python) and experienced in API deployments.
- Experience with both object-oriented and functional programming concepts and languages.
- Good understanding of big data infrastructure and its data modelling technique.
- Excellent written and communications skills to report back the findings in a clear, structured manner.
- Proven ability to recognize business needs and to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the Product Management, Business and Operations teams.
55 years of trust
The passion to enlighten Indonesian people with credible knowledge encouraged two former teachers and our founding fathers, PK Ojong (1920 - 1980) and Jakob Oetama (b. 1931), to start Kompas Gramedia Group. Our journey began with Intisari magazine, and we marked this birth at 17th August 1963.
Media has been the way for us and people to reach each other, and we further strengthened this in 28th June 1965 with the birth of Kompas. “Amanat Hati Nurani Rakyat” remains as its identity until today, despite the disruptions that have happened along the way. The first occured just a few months after Kompas just started out, which was during the 1965 political turbulence. More serious disruptions happened in 1978 when the newspaper was shutdown temporarily, and the hardest was the passing of PK Ojong in 1980.
Surviving the disruptions made us stronger. We’ve learned to transform many times in the past 55 years, and we feel very thankful to be able to stay true to our original purpose. We’ve also been able to publish to Kompas newspaper in such scale until today, at a time where many printed medias are in decline due to digital disruption.
This digital disruption has also provided us a new opportunity to become more than just a media company, but also a communication partner. The lengths of our conversations with Indonesian people is enormous, and people keep coming to us for credible source of knowledge and information. All of our platforms in print, broadcast, and digital have now been connected, and our teams have been re-tailored to operate as one KG Media that will be able to provide credible knowledge, skills, and services to the partners in need.
KG Media is an integrated ecosystem of solutions with a team of content solutions, a team of influencer marketing strategists, a team of media investment solutions, a team of sports marketing solutions, and we’ve completed the ecosystem with a team of strategy and communication solutions. It represents a new chapter for us, and with our knowledge and people-driven approach we hope to continue enlightening Indonesia through solving its business and social economy problems.
Relasio.com tidak bertanggung jawab bila terjadi hal-hal yang dapat menimbulkan kerugian bagi Anda dan tidak memberikan uang sebagai pembayaran atas biaya pendaftaran, biaya administrasi atau dalam bentuk apapun agar terhindar dari penipuan.