- Conduct business and user requirement analysis
- Perform analysis and makes recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency, such as solution design, application architecture and technical design
- Develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions
- Implementing new systems
- Develop and maintenance web & mobile application
- Familiar with RDBMS Database such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Developer or System Analyst
- Good knowledge about System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiar with .Net/C# (Optional)
- Memiliki pengalaman ASP dot NET merupakan nilai tambah
- Have good knowledge In ReactNative
- Good communication in English both oral & written
- Fast learner and good team player
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Dexa Group has evolved from a small company established in 1969 to one of Indonesia’s largest ethical pharmaceutical companies and has become a prominent, well-respected player and a leading company dedicated to providing significant added values for the benefit of our customers, business partners and stakeholders through effective, efficient, and continuous operations to achieve “health for all" nationwide, as well as regionally and globally.
Providing better health care by applying expertise was the foundation on which its founders built this Company. Honesty, trust, dedication and commitment to providing patients with the highest quality of ethical pharmaceutical products are preserved as the guiding principles, based upon which the highly professional management team and the motivated, competent staff of Dexa have developed the Company in the spirit of mutual respect, teamwork and innovation over more than three decades.
Serving as a good corporate citizen is one of our responsibilities and being a strategic asset of Indonesia is one of our foremost desires. For along time Dexa has worked together with governing institutions and the Indonesian Pharmaceutical Association, championing compliance and improving the industry standards.