- Melakukan pengiriman barang
- Melakukan perawatan dan pemeliharaan kendaraan
- Mengikuti jadwal yang ditentukan Perusahaan
- Usia 27-35 tahun
- Pendidikan SMU/sederajat
- Memiliki SIM A
- Memiliki pengalaman minimal 3 tahun
- Menguasai rute jalan di Jakarta
- Memiliki kepribadian yang baik, sopan, jujur dan bertanggung jawab
- Disiplin dan sabar
- Penempatan di Jakarta Utara (Gunung Sahari)
Primapack is a privately owned and truly independent company specializing in top quality flexible and paperboard packaging.
Established in 9 September 1999, Primapack rapidly progressed and today employs over 600 young, talented and highly motivated people and have a fully equipped plant featuring the most modern printing and conversion technology.
The Primapack plant and head office are in Lawang, East Java, Indonesia and there are satellite offices in both Surabaya and Jakarta.
Supplying almost every industry from personal and home care to food and industrial, domestically, nationally as well as internationally, Primapack takes pride in manufacturing packaging that are practical, stylish, innovative and environmentally responsible.
They also provide vendor manage inventory and just-in-time deliveries.