- Doing letters correspondence
- Arrange for employee duty
- Organize documents
- Maximum age of 28 years old
- Bachelor of D3 / S1 any major, preferably majoring in tourism or hospitality
- Experience in correspondence, delivery of package and documents, transport and accommodation arrangements and other secretarial duties
- Accurate, fast, and skilled in working in a multi task environment
- Honest and discipline
- Self Driven
- Foreign language skill such as English and Mandarin is an advantage
- Placement in Malang
Primapack is a privately owned and truly independent company specializing in top quality flexible and paperboard packaging.
Established in 9 September 1999, Primapack rapidly progressed and today employs over 600 young, talented and highly motivated people and have a fully equipped plant featuring the most modern printing and conversion technology.
The Primapack plant and head office are in Lawang, East Java, Indonesia and there are satellite offices in both Surabaya and Jakarta.
Supplying almost every industry from personal and home care to food and industrial, domestically, nationally as well as internationally, Primapack takes pride in manufacturing packaging that are practical, stylish, innovative and environmentally responsible.
They also provide vendor manage inventory and just-in-time deliveries.